Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tubeflops

I thought I had a healthy appreciation of flip flops (or jandles, as my husband calls them) before I moved here. But I realized the other day while shopping that the Aussies take them to a whole other level here:



I'm not sure what occasion would warrant these... my toes are the first thing to get cold... and they're not comparable to those gloves with the fingers cut out. At least those have a purpose, but unless you are a monkey and grip things with your toes, I just don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand, either. It makes me think of leg warmers, which is cute if you're a baby, but not so cute if you're our age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! Can you change out the leg warmer part. And yeah, my toes get cold faster than my calves...so I don't get it. Strange indeed.

    ReplyDelete